MARC is the leading Washington-based advocacy coalition focused on legislative and regulatory initiatives to reform federal secondary payer programs and policies. Coalition membership is open to any organization impacted by the Medicare secondary payer laws.
Current membership includes retailers, insurers, attorneys, brokers, insureds, trade associations, self-insureds and third-party administrators.
For more information on joining MARC, contact
Susan Murdock: email@example.com
MARC members participate in Secondary Payer policy decision-making at the federal level and receive the most current and up to date information about new developments in the area. Members establish the policy direction of the Coalition and are active participants in meetings with Congressional leaders and government officials on behalf of MARC
STAKEHOLDERS Significantly Impacted by MSP Laws and Regulations
- Self-Insureds, including Retailers, Grocers, Hospitality Chains, and others
- Third-Party Administrators
- Risk or Claims Management Companies
- State Governments/Municipalities
- Law Firms
Is Your Organization Dealing with these MSP Issues?
- Customer anger due to Medicare denials of coverage due to MSP
- Delays in closing claims files due to MSP reporting and repayment issues
- Uncertain MSP exposure on closed claim files due to unresolved liability to the Medicare program
- Uncertain MSP exposure on closed claim files due to unresolved liability to Medicare Advantage and Part D programs
- Burdensome Treasury debt collection efforts (including Treasury self-help deductions of MSP payment from corporate tax refunds)
- Inability to resolve “Ongoing Responsibility for Medical” workers compensation claims